The successful candidate for the position must hold a Ph.D. in International Business or International commerce from a well-recognized university and research interests.
The main role and responsibilities for this position is to teach specialized courses under exigence and excellence alignments. Develop an investigation plan and report the results. Promote collaboration agreements in order to enhance projects with associations and academic foreign institutions. Advise and assess students investigation projects and to Keep semiannual record of achievements.
Qualifications needed for this position:
· Minimum of 3 years of teaching experience at bachelor level.
· Oral and written fluency of business English.
· Evidence of researches for refereed journals (must).
· International Business strategies and models.
· Logistics and/or export plans.
· Free trade agreements (FTA).
Skills needed for this position:
· Knowledge on International Business strategies and models
· Knowledge on logistics and/or export plans and free trade agreements (FTA)
· PhD: International Business / International commerce
Benefits of the position:
· Full time professor contract
· Competitive salary in Mexico
· Benefits superior to those of the Mexican law (these are additional benefits to the salary) such as: Food vouchers, subsidized dining room, life insurance, private health insurance, savings fund, 45-day bonus, 7-week holiday per year, etc.
· Transfer benefits: Airline ticket, lodging, taxi and moving (according to current policies)